Network attached storage – RECT™ storage NAS
RECT™ storage NAS systems act as storage expansion for the entire network. With its own host, the system remains independent from the used operating systems. Thus, NAS systems can easily be integrated into the existing network and can be controlled autonomously.
- Available as stand-alone solution in the small "storage cube" as well as in the tower and in the 19" rack enclosure with 2, 3 or 4U design
- Scalable storage option with a hard disk capacity of up to 288 terabytes
- Modern platforms with performance option for single and dual socket power with Intel® Xeon® CPUs
- Compatible with all common software solutions from Microsoft, VMware, Open-E, Openfiler
- Generally available with remote maintenance options